From: Brian Kuschak [mailto:bkuschak at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:27 AM
To: Mark Studebaker; Timothy Vann
Cc: 'lm78 at stimpy.netroedge.com'; bkuschak at yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Any work done on subordinate buses?

Yes, my driver was written to support any arbitrary
levels of i2c muxes or i2c bus switches in just about
any topology.  Tim, I think it will work for you -
you'll just have to write a small function if your bus
switch is different from the 954x.

Mark, I started on those changes you suggested, but my
project was soon cancelled and I decided to take a
leave of absence for several months.  I'm currently
living in New Zealand and I don't have easy access to
that driver right now.  I believe the list archives
should have a copy of my post of the driver.  If not,
let me know and I'll try to dig up a copy.

Tim, see the file I wrote in Documentation/i2c for a
description of the driver and how to use it.  Feel
free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Brian