i2c-amd756 and dual opteron sensors not foun

On Feb 29, 2004, at 5:14 PM, Jean Delvare wrote:

> Hi Charles,
>
> The Super-I/O chip on your board seems to be a PC87366 by National
> Semiconductor. At least the device ID matches. That said, it still
> looks
> like a disabled chip (at least the hardware monitoring part of it).
>
> Please confirm this information if you can (docs, manufacturer,
> visual... whatever).

Hi Jean

I was trying not to bother everyone before emailing again. I have
requested more info from the vendor who has a close relationship with
MSI and *should* be able to provide the info.

I did get to look at the hardware last night though. It turns out the
motherboard is a MS-9145 - which I cannot find any info on. The only
winbond chip I see is a W986432DH-6 which is SDRAM.  I'm honestly not
exactly sure what I'm looking for so I wrote down the info for any
chips i could see. I did find info on one marked 'ADM1027 51'. google
pointed me to

http://www.analog.com/Analog_Root/productPage/productHome/
0%2C%2CADM1027%2C00.html

Which looks right on the money. Not sure it jives with your PC87366
identification though?

Everything else was clearly not a sensor, and I did not see anything
with PC87366 on it.

Does this help?

I'll let you know what I get from the vendor. Thanks again for
continuing to look into this!

charles