Linux 2.6.3 i2c it87 sensor support

Hi, Thanks for submitting me this patch. Unfortunately, my Video Card
has burnt tonight because of a badly mounted heatpipe cooler. For this
reason, I cannot test the patch right now, but I'll do ASAP.

Once again, thks for such a nice program
Romain Goyet

PS : BTW, is there any way to measure the core temperature of an nVidia
GeForce FX 5700 GPU thanks to lm-sensors ??

samedi 28 f?vrier 2004, ? 01:27  pm, Jean Delvare a ?crit :