IBM NetVista info

Quoting Zing Zing Shishak <shishz at alum.rpi.edu>:

> Here's my info from a sensors-detect run on a IBM NetVista TYPE
> 6792-2DU:
>
>  BIOS vendor (ACPI): PTLTD
>  System vendor (DMI): IBM
>  BIOS version (DMI): 20KT43AUS

You must be using a slightly old version of sensors-detect, since we
removed the report request in newer releases of lm_sensors. Anyway,
thanks for the report.

It happens that I am personnaly looking for Netvista owners for tests on
another project of mine, dmidecode:
http://www.nongnu.org/dmidecode/

I would appreciate it much if you could get the CVS version of it and
give a try to the included "vpddecode" tool, and report results
(directly) to me. I plan to release a new version before the end of the
month, so testers are welcome.

Thanks again.

--
Jean Delvare