lm_sensors on freshmeat

> BTW I found out how to disallow the "general public" (like Phil, haha)
> from making announcements if we feel we want to do that. Let me know.

It's a nice thing that it is allowed by default. This somehow shows that
the open source community is an educated one. That's much like in the
idea of wikis.

I hardly have an opinion as to leave it that way or disallow it. But if
you disallow it, don't forget to add Phil to the administrators list.

> And I added Khali as an administrator.

Thanks :')

--
Jean Delvare