lm_sensors i2c-amd756 detection trouble

> > Ohh i am real sorry about that. Sending it as an attachment hope it
> > will work. Else it is at:
> > http://eth0.dk/misc/i2c-amd756.diff
>
> OK, applied. I made some changes (do not include the commented out stuff
> at all, reindent properly). Please checkout from CVS and confirm that it
> works OK.
>
> Is something similar needed for the Linux 2.6 version of the driver?
>
> --
> Jean Delvare
> http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/
Sorry for the late answer been quite busy. Sorry about the lousy code
but i am not a programmer, just needed it to load :) And it works quite
fine from cvs. I must admit i don't have a clue to if changes for 2.6 is
needed, my machine is running production so i can't take it offline but
will have a second server in a week or so with same chipset so i could
make some tests there.

Best regards
--
Daniel Rune Jensen <danielrj at mail.dk>