lm_sensors i2c-amd756 detection trouble

> Reported to work some time ago :)

You're right. Your mail was colored in red in my box, but I finally
forgot about it. Good think you bring our attention on the problem
again.

> As i would like to see changes go into the package i will now
> try to submit a .diff for 2.8.4 which allows amd756 to be loaded
> together with amd76x_pm.o:

This patch doesn't apply, most probably because your e-mail client broke
it. Please reconfigure your client or provide the patch as an
attachement so that it comes to me intact.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/