ATI i2c bus driver

> Change getscl/sda to test the _GPIO_EN_x bit. If set (pull low),
> return zero, else if unset (hi-Z) read and return _GPIO_Y_x.

Didn't work.

But it happens that Benjamin Herrenschmidt has a working i2c bus driver
for Radeon boards in Linux 2.6, as part of its new radeonfb driver. The
i2c part is much similar to what I had tried, but there is much more
initialization stuff in the video part. This is probably what was
missing to me.

There is no point in writing a separate i2c driver now, so I'm canceling
my driver completely.

Thanks for the help anyway.

--
Jean Delvare