New vpx3224 module nearing readyness for submission

Hello,

I'd appreciate it if you could take a little time to review my work on the vpx3224 module and make comments about it's readiness to submit to the kernel list.

I've ironed out all the wrinkles I can recognize, but with my limited experience, I'm sure to have missed some things that may seem rather basic.

The proc interface might as well be stripped out, and maintained separately from what gets submitted to the kernel.

At this point I think I have all the maths correct, especially for the video_picture struct members being written to the vpx registers in the VIDIOCSPICT function vpx3224_set_picture.

I'll look forward to your comments and criticisms.

Regards,

Perry Gilfillan