Ticket #: 1533 / Cant use Sensors -s

> Maybe there should be something added to the error message that this
> can also be caused by wrong settings in sensors.conf

Well, that kind of error isn't supposed to be present (even in a
commented out state) in the default configuration file. And users are
not supposed to add random commands in there either.

> > Thanks for the report.
>
> Thanks for helping me, even the problem was that simple and caused by
> me:)

Let us share the guiltiness, since the default configuration file was
error-prone.

For one thing, it confirmed that I should always ask for a strace first.
Looks like it solves half of the problems with sensors and sensors -s.

I'll be closing your ticket.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/