bt869 port to 2.6

> I read in some online archives of your mailing list that the bt869
> driver was being ported.  I was curious as to the status of this
port.

Berni has been working on it. I think he is currently waiting for me to
answer some e-mail but I am having a hard time trying to catch up with
them. Please get in touch with each other and see if you can finish the
driver and test it. As soon as I have some time left I'll review
Berni's code.

Sorry I can't do more at the moment.

--
Jean Delvare