hardware hacking

Hi!

I just read the hardware hacking section in the web page and my main board docs.
So, I'd like to ask you: please note on the web page that not everybody needs to play with sdram hacking, luky people like I and the others have a main board like abit kd7-e witch has an smbus header near the battery, documented, no special connector just 4 pins...