bus collition

hi Jean

no MBM does not ignore it,

1- I check if host is busy, if it is then reset it, if still then exit
2- I place the start bit
3- I wait for the transaction to start (check for bit changes), it takes to
long then exit
4- I wait for the transcation to complete, if takes to long then exit
5- I then check for transaction errors, if there are then exit

any exit is a fail.

if you can tell me which smbus mbm detect I can rip out the code I use for
that one, from the post I asume Via, I use the intel code for that one

Regards, Alex

- Please always attach all previous mails !
The Motherboard Monitor:
http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
For long you live and high you fly,
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
And all you touch and all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.