adding support for new 2.6 chips in (lib)sensors

Jean Delvare wrote:

> A few random notes BTW:
>
> * I think there's a typo at lib/proc.h:438.

?? you mean proc.c?
I assume you fixed it, line numbers moved...

> * What's the reason for doing:
>   if(sscanf(name, "temp%d_ove%c%c", &num, &last, &check) == 2
>      && last =='r')
> instead of
>   if(sscanf(name, "temp%d_over%c", &num, &check) == 1)
> ? I understand that you want to make sure that there's nothing after
> "other" with the &check trick, but I don't see why you would also need
> the &last trick for this. Anything obvious I'm missing?

In your example you can't tell if the "_over" part matched or not, can you?
I know the way I did it is retarded, I just couldn't think of a better way.
Anybody have an elegant way that works, speak up.

> * I'm seeing a strange behavior with the eeprom module for on my Vaio
> (i.e. non-memory) eeprom. Usually sensors will say "Memory type:
> Unavailable" (it's obviously not noticing this isn't a regular memory
> eeprom). But it sometimes will succeed and print the expected,
> vaio-specific data. I didn't investigate any further, but there must be
> a bug hiding somewhere.

We're getting good at finding bugs in the bus drivers with eeprom.
What bus driver? Any more clues?