i2c-core CVS oopsing 2.4; velleman won't compile

> i2c-core oopsing for last couple of weeks.
> Also, velleman won't compile.
>
> Are these my problem or are we in the middle of changes or...?
>
> Below are velleman compile output, and ksymoops from i2c-core.

I think it's you. Velleman compiles here, and i2c-core doesn't oops
(although if you explain how you get it to oops I could give it a try).

I suspect your hard disk drive is having problems, or you are trying to
compile against broken headers (2.6? you wouldn't dare...). Maybe you
could try a fresh checkout from CVS and see if it works any better.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/