Problems with Tyan Thunder LE-T

> And if you would, can you apply the following patch and let me know
> what the output (in dmesg) is?  Thanks:

Tom,

Your patch doesn't even compile (the temp variable is used in more
places than you seem to think). What's more, my own changes do about the
same as you want. It'll provide the register value you're after. If we
have feedback, I'll let you know.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/