i2c-piix4 fix undo

Hi Greg,

A few months ago, we added a workaround to i2c-piix4 to help it to work
on a few boards. The fix was ported to 2.6, the patch is here:
http://linuxusb.bkbits.net:8080/i2c-2.6/patch at 1.1123.21.1

It since turned out that it also breaks the module for other boards, and
it even breaks more than it fixes (4 reports since lm_sensors-2.8.1 was
released). The problem is under investigation by Tom Rini, the author of
the original fix.

I suggest that you reverse the fix in Linux 2.6 before 2.6.0 is
released. Once we have enough information to submit a better one (could
take some time), I'll send a new patch to you.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/