Patch for AMD8111 support in 2.8.x

Here is a long promised patch to add the support for the AMD8111 back
into the i2c-amd756 driver.  This is a patch against CVS.

The AMD8111 chip has two lm_sensors bus interfaces.  A "classic" i2c
interface that matches the amd756 register model to which most
motherboards connect the interesting peripherals and a new SMBus 2.x?
compliant interface supported by the i2c-amd8111 driver which rarely has
any devices on it.

This compiles and loads on my system at home which is a dual Athlon
system with a AMD768, but I don't have an Opteron desktop yet to test it
on...

:v)