lm_sensors current CVS on 2.6.0-test10

> I'm running 2.6.0-test10 with Fedora Core 1 userspace, and I compiled
> the userspace lm_sensors programs from current CVS.  I find that
> whenever I run sensors, after it finishes executing correctly, it
> segfaults. Running 'gdb sensors' shows the following on exit:

> 0x009402bc in _int_free () from /lib/tls/libc.so.6
>
> I assume this means some sort of bad interaction with the thread
> library in Fedora Core 1, but that's the extent of my understanding.
> What should I do?

Please type "bt" (for backtrace) in gdb after the crash. It'll tell us
where in sensors it crashed. You should recompile sensors with -g
instead of -O2 before (edit ALL_CPPFLAGS in Makefile), it'll provide a
more usefull backtrace.

Please update to the latest CVS version (use "cvs update"), we have been
commiting a few fixes recently.

Thanks.

--
Jean Delvare