unknown eeprom type (65) [ticket #1449]

I'd like the two folks with the problem (or anybody else with a nforce2)
try the new i2cdump in cvs to confirm.
if 'i2cdump 0 50' works but 'i2cdump 0 50 c' fails then the problem
is in the amd756 driver.

Actually, if anybody has an amd756/66/68 then they could try this too.
Maybe the nforce2 acts a little differently...

Write quick doesn't have any data at all, other than the
single read/write bit at the end of the address byte.