lm_sensors mailing-list archive

> I would have thought using Google would have been the best way to go?

Oh yes, of course. I must be stupid, we *already* have set that up on
our search page. I wonder why I never used it, especially since I
remember modifying that page myself...

Still this is a good idea to provide a similar search form on your site
itself, IMHO.

I'd suggest you configure threads.html to be the directory index for
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/ ("DirectoryIndex threads.html"
in .htaccess if you're using Apache) so that people accessing the
archive using old links don't get frightened by the awful index.

And actually I'd suggest that the default index would be the *last*
thread page, if that's feasible. That's probably what most visitors will
want to read first.

Thanks a lot for the good work, the new archive is really good-looking.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/