i2c oops

> > Yes, that would. I invite you to take a look at the kernel/i2c.h
> > file in your local i2c CVS copy to make sure you have i2c_delay()
> > there. Then look at the patch you generated and make check that
> > i2c_delay() is there too. Hopefully you will understand where it
> > does go wrong.
>
> There's no i2c_delay() in my CVS version of i2c.h either.

So you don't have the latest CVS. I suspect you have some sticky tag set (aren't you by any chance using the deprecated lk2-4 branch?) Start from scratch and it should be OK.

> > Eventually I'll make a patch available for 2.4.23-rc1 if there are
> > enough requests for such a patch.
>
> I was just wanting to get a "good" way to patch 2.4.23 when it comes
> out so that I wouldn't have to wait for your patches since I know that
> you're probably pretty darn busy.

I understand. I feel myself ashamed to be so slow updating the patch set, but actually I also have other activities (real life or not) so it takes some time before I can have this done.

I'll let you know when a new patch is available.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/