lm_sensors2/prog/detect sensors-detect

never mind.
I think, on the iopener, when sensors-detect gave the IBM warning,
I was running as non-root.
It doesn't give the warning when run as root.
Sorry for the false alarm.

But anyway, would it be helpful to put out a message in sensors-detect
when it can't determine the system type, even as root?

And yes, on the 2 "typical" machines, it doesn't mention VPD.

nice job on the dmidecode package and website BTW.