I2C parallel port adapters drivers

I agree with your analysis.

Back when I tried to figure out what was what,
there was almost nothing in doc/ about them.

I documented what I could in the following places:
	the bottom of doc/summary
	doc/i2c-pport
	doc/i2c-velleman

Please enhance these docs as you learn more about the drivers.
Any parallel port module that doesn't have documentation
about how to connect electrically is pretty worthless :)

Seems like direct access should be avoided,
using the parallel port layer may make it work better
on non-PC architectures.

mds