it87 enhancements

> I was thinking of adding pwm support to it87.
> Also exporting sensor type to /proc a la w83781d so that you don't
> need the temp_type= setting at modprobe time.
> Anybody working on this already?

Not exactly that, but we have a patch pending for the it87. See the
whole (long) thread here:
http://archives.andrew.net.au/lm-sensors/msg04549.html
The patch was never applied. Could you take care of that before adding
your own changes?

> Anybody have a board to test on if I come up with something?
No, I don't.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/