freshmeat updated

> I updated freshmeat with the 2.8.1 announcement Monday.
> Sorry I forgot to do it sooner.
> Feel free to remind me if I forget next time :)

Actually, I wasn't really impatient, since ideally that announcement
should have made after my I2C patch for Linux 2.4.22 was made ready. So
I admit that I was silently hoping you would forget about it for some
more days.

That said, ideally my patch should have been ready for days now, so I
couldn't ask you to delay the announcement - I don't even know when my
patch will be ready.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/