Question about sensors

> I still have a very old mainboard in use for a server (Asus
> P55T2T4S, Intel chipset 430HX according to ASUS. Do you
> have any tips, which modules I should use, because sendors-
> detect does not detect any sensors.

I guess you actually mean T2P4. I don't think there is hardware
monitoring on this model. I have a similar one (P55T2P4) sleeping in a
box somewhere, if I ever setup a system on it I'll give it a try - but
frankly, hardware monitoring became widely available starting with the
430TX chipset, so I don't expect sensors-detect to find anything on it.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/