Patches for 2.6.0 (lm83 and misc)

Hi Greg,

Please find attached three patches for Linux 2.6.0(-test6).
The main patch adds support for the LM83. I followed all your
recommendations, so I hope it is all correct now, but feel free to buzz
if something isn't.
The second patch corrects some errors in i2c/chips/Kconfig.
The third patch fixes all chip drivers (but lm83) by moving the
initialization before any sysfs entry is created, as you once requested.
I don't think it is worth backporting that to CVS. It is very unlikely
to cause problems, isn't it? I can't even think of a scenario that
would.

Comments are of course welcome.

Future plans:
- Update my chip driver porting guide, publish it (lm_sensors CVS,
should it go into Linux 2.6.0 as well?)
- Port my lm90 driver.
- Port the adm1025 driver.

Thanks.