W83627HF SuperIO support in lm_sensors

> Known "problem" (much more of a feature actually). Our patching script
> does only include the more stable drivers. Other drivers are only
> available when you compile modules outside of the kernel tree. Our
> sensors-detect script doesn't know about that of course, and detects
> whatever it can.
>
> If you want more drivers, either tweak the FILES and Config.in files in
> mkpatch, or build the modules directly in the lm_sensors directory
> instead of patching the kernel.

I see :-)
Anyway: since yours is a kernel recompiled for those who "know what they're
doing" and since setting up lm_sensors needs some knowledge, I think it would
be nice to include all those modules in your distribution.
Consider that sensors-detect script already knows which modules are dangerous
and which ones are not and acts accordingly.
Just a suggestion. Thank you for your time :-)

Alfredo Milani Comparetti
alfredo at milanicomparetti.com
SpeedFan home page --> http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
Delphi home page --> http://www.almico.com/delphi