Subject: Problems with a drivers
Date: Divendres 26 Setembre 2003 11:07
From: Leopold Palomo Avellaneda <lepalom at vilma.upc.es>
To: The Lm Sensors Group <sensors at stimpy.netroedge.com>
Cc: lepalom at wol.es

Hi,

first of all, I'm sorry if I ask a silly question, I'm new in lm-sensors.

I have compiled my own kernel 2.4.21 with two pathes:
- openmosix
- lm_sensor

I'm using debian woody and it's compiled wig gcc 2.95. I'm using the sources
lm_sensors 2.8 from debian unstable and i2c too.

My own kernel with openmosix and the i2c modules works well, no problems (As
 I known by now). I have only a problem with the driver:
w83781d

because it's all the time inicialitzating. I have test to do and init=0, too,
but I had a segmentation fault:
e01:~# modprobe w83781d init=0
Segmentation fault

I'm a bit lost and I don't know what to do. Could you help me please?

Best regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
Catalonia