Varyfan

Hi Ian,

I am a member or the I2C & LM Sensors development team. We recently
heard about your Varyfan project. Since it is closely related to our
project, I'd like to discuss with you about some points.

How live is your project? Are you still working on it?

How does it compare with our own PWM programs? See here:
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/pwm/pwmconfig
http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/lm_sensors2/prog/pwm/fancontrol

We have a "useful links" page and could add a link to your page there if
you think that your project is of general interest for our users.

Thanks!

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/