fan speed for it87?? chips added

Hi,
I recently bought a new computer system based on Shuttles XPC FN42G2 barebone
its motherboard uses the it8705 chip. Unfortunatly, I had to find out that
the current it87 driver resets the chip on init which switches the CPU/case
fan to a very noisy full speed. So, after some grumpling :-) I decided to
take things in my own hands and add some new features to the driver.

First, I added a new mod parameter "reset_it87" which controls whether or not
the chip is reset on module load (modprobe it87 reset_it=1, default) or
not(modprobe it87 reset_it87=0).
Since this worked out quiet nicely I decided to go one step further and also
add the chips manual and automatic temperature controlled fan speed features
(PWM etc.).

Finally I also updated the doc to document the new features.

Attached is a diff against the current cvs version.

So long,
	Micha.