lm_sensors shell and Mandrake

Hi Jean,

thanks again for your help and I enjoy lm_sensors. I use GKrellm and it
updates all the time.  Fun.

I noticed one thing however that may be particular to my system.  Even
though the installation script places an lm_sensors shell script in
/etc/rc.d/init.d and a lm_sensors file in /etc/sysconfig, it is never
used.  Looking at my dmesg output, the only thing starting is the lines
from the rc.local file I modified.

I could install the lm_sensors shell script using the SysV editor, but I
don't want to mess anything up having the rc.local script running fine.

As feedback, it seems to me that either the install script show
recommended lines for an rc.* file OR allow the user to install the
script as part of the start up sequence.

Right now, I have the files, but they are never used!

Let me know what you think.
--
Peter Hyman
Home:(609)395-1211 Office: (609)655-1184, Fax:(609)655-0285