A7V8X-X and lm sensors

> > CPU temperature needs adjustment to fit with the BIOS readings.
>
> I did some fast reboots after driving the T of the CPU up to certain
> temperatures measured by lm sensors. I then went into BIOS and checked
> it's temperature. I made a graph and I fitted the data. I have
> attached the graph if it can be helpful to you.

One user with the same motherboard reported: "When running cpuburn or
setiathome the cpu runs a bit hot and does agree with bios/setup at
about 40 degrees C, when the cpu is idling sensors reports 8 degrees C
while bios/setup reports about 30 degrees C." These values don't match
either forula you were proposing.

Anyway, you're always free to edit /etc/sensors.conf and use your
favorite formula here, as long as it works for you.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/