lm_sensors messages

I do work for IBM, but not for the PC company (division that makes the
Thinkpad).  This means that I could have as much trouble as you have and I
can only promise to try.

 Anyway,  I don't fully understand the problem.   You can identify which
machines have the problem chips, isn't that enough?  Do you just want a
complete list for posting?

BTW.  The message that I sent you was *not* from a thinkpad.  It was from
an IBM Intellistation M Pro.

Matt
Please respond to sensors at Stimpy.netroedge.com