fan2 readout on Chaintech MB

> I'm sending you output in attachment. I have also tried it87 sensors
> but I'm getting weird values, and I have also tried various temp_type
> values but I could not find the right value to get "normal" results, I
> will try it again and every combination.
>
> I will see if my friend, that has EPOX nForce2 motherboard, has lm90
> so that he can do some testing for you.

Took a look at the output, this doubtlessly is a LM90.

(Reading through the datasheet, through the driver code, datasheet
again, driver again.)

Hm. How can I say that...

My driver init code explicitely *stops* the chipset. No wonder you don't
see the values changing... Stupid me. That's fixed in CVS, if you were
kind enough to give it a try and tell me if it now works OK for you.

> Thank you very, very much for your help. I have been thinking to RMA
> my board but now I will wait to see your results.

You're welcome.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/