Request for additional i2c 2.8.0 driver patch

Hello,

Mr. Delvare's i2c 2.8.0 patch page has a number of patches for assorted
video4linux device drivers, and says if there is a patch wanted for a
driver not listed, to tell you. :)

I'm after a patch for the cx88 driver currently under development by Gerd
Knorr. I'm using the source released on the 10th of September, and I'm
getting some unresolved symbol errors when trying to depmod, which I'm
thinking could be due to my kernel being patched w/i2c 2.8.0, though I
haven't tried a kernel without it just yet...

Thank you for any assistance you can provide,
--
Jarod Wilson