iic-driver

Hello,
I have an interesting problem regarding the i?c-driver. Im student of the
technical college of Wiesbaden and I have to programm a driver for a
server-rack which is planned to use by the labortory for distributed systems.
This server is nothing but a huge box for harddisks. Its produced by Siemens
and has a interface-unit for can-bus and i?c-bus interfaces. The problem is
that some of the instructions are not part of the i?c-standart. The
Siemens-Guys gave me some docs but I cannot give them to others. And the
driver Im about to write will be tainted! :-\
Can anybody give me a hint or a strategy how to make this?

Thank you

Gruss Christian Stalp

--
Christian Stalp                 Wiesbaden / Germany
christian at stalp.de             ICQ 23091256