smartbatt

I sent some mail last month about wanting to join the lm_sensors group.
I've actually gotten my smartbatt driver working great.  I've even
modified lib/chips.[ch] so that I can read the data.  I've kind of
started on prog/sensors/chips.[ch] but that's kind of stalled at the
moment.

Should I submit a patch for what I've done?  I was also looking at the
built-in battery charger at 0x09 and I am considering starting a chip
driver for that.

--
			James Klaas

Procrastinate NOW!!!! -- Don't put it off.