Adapter driver for opencores I2C fpga

I'll document it a bit more, then the list can debate.

> I'd like you to tell me if the LM83 driver works OK for you.
> It has been
> only slightly tested so far.

Yes, it works fine, though I have modified it quite a lot. The version I
got with the 2.8.0 release had four repeats of essentially the same code,
apart from register addresses, so I merged them into a single function.
I then added some extra status information. I was planning to look at the
latest in CVS on Monday or Tuesday to see if I had duplicated any effort
before offering this code back.