Ticket 1382 : Update

*cough cough*

Looks like I spoke too fast.
While making modules, I got an error message while compiling support for
scx200. It's a minor problem for me cuz I don't have the chip, and when
I removed support for that chip, compilation of the modules went on. But
I thought I'd let you know anyways. This is still with i2c/lm-sensors
2.8.0, and vanilla kernel 2.4.21

By the way, I've just noticed that so far, I hadn't told you how nice
the whole thing is. Congrats and thanks! I'm going to use that with a
few neat scripts so that I don't burn my new motherboard... socket 370
cards are rare these days !

Cheers,
Romain