Eeprom driver optimization

I would suggest that the chance of eeprom contents changing during normal
running is *very* small.

Therefore, you could set the refresh time to be *very* long by default (and
make it configurable if the VAIO BIOS is changing the eeprom underneath us.
Gosh I hope not...)  Say 10 minutes or more.  Then read the contents once, and
cache the results.

An alternative would be to just divide the eeprom into 16-byte subsets and
assign a refresh timer to each.  This matches the /proc organization pretty
well. (16 bytes per file)

But since sysfs is coming soon and Greg KH's proposal is a single binary file
for eeprom's, I think my first suggestion is better for the future...

:v)