Vaio eeprom security issue

> > if (!capable(CAP_SYS_ADMIN)) {
> > 	/* show the real data */
> > } else {
> > 	/* show zeroes only */
> > }
> >
> > Is that it?
>
> Looks good to me, as long as you have done the check for Vaio previous
> to this.

What header should I include? It worked without any additional header,
but I'd like to make it clean. I searched the kernel sources, seems that
capable is defined in linux/sched.h, but some files are using capable()
without including it. Including linux/capability.h would sound good, but
actually this header doesn't define capable() and does not include
linux/sched.h either.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/