rounding issues (ticket 1326)

Hii Jean,

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 05:57:04PM +0200, Jean Delvare wrote:

> Some times ago, you contacted us about a rounding issue in our w83781d
> driver. I commited a fix to CVS and send it to you too, asking you to
> test it and tell us how it works.

Yes, I got it.

> We never heard you back though. I'd really like you to test it. There

I just returned from some weeks of holidays off-net, so I'll give it
a try RSN. But since lots of other work have piled up on my desk I won't
promise anything.

At least the patch looked very fine to me...

> are still seven other drivers that probably would require the same kind
> of fix, and I don't want to change them before having some feedback from
> you.

That's bad :-(

Apologizing for the delay this may have caused (and will continue to cause),

 Steffen
--
I apologize for the delay in mail delivery, all mail written today
had to be re-processed by hand due to a configuration error :-(