New LM83 driver

> > > Could you try setting some limits (through the config file or
> > > manually,
> > Tried setting both critical and high. When temp was over high I got:
> > temp1:       +38?C  (limit =  +47?C, critical =  +60?C)   ALARM
>
> I don't understand. In this example, 38 < 47 and 38 < 60 so no alarm
> should trigger at all - yet the high alarm seems to be set. Looks like a
> bug in my driver :(
No the temperature has been over the high limit since the last reading.
I temporarily changed the limit to 40 and then back to 47. Since the
temperature is not constant an alarm has been generated.

> > I had a look at the wiring diagram and all D+ ports are wired
> > together. But as said before the temperatures differ with as much as 7
> > degrees within a single reading I find that hard to believe.
>
> Sure, I just can't believe it. BTW, where did you got that diagram?
It comes from the manufacturer. I assume that we have made a special
request that they should supply us with a wiring diagram.

/Magnus