W83L785TS-S

Jean

sorry your right, there is a diffrent ID, when I 1st got the sheets from my
winbond contact they showed the same and I just remember that and not the
newer sheets and I did not check the source when I answered your mail

no I don't use those 2 registers

in mbm a user can select diode or not diode for a sensor, that is why it's 2
diffrent sensors in mbm really (although you can't select them at the same
time).

I have had mails from users who upgraded CPU's (athlons) and had to swicht
from the normal diode on a winbond to the 2N version to get a reading, and
their bios did not do that.

glad it's not my smbus code cause the timeout :)

Regards, Alex

- Please always attach all previous mails !
The Motherboard Monitor:
http://mbm.livewiredev.com/
For long you live and high you fly,
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
And all you touch and all you see,
Is all your life will ever be.