Success & packaging questions (was: i2c & lm_sensors for RH)

kernel & userland tools work very well! Thanks for all the advice so
far.

I am now resolving some last packaging questions:
o libsensors.so.1 compatibility:
  Some packages are dynamically linked to pre-2.8.0 lm_sensors. I
  would now package that into a lm_sensors270-2.7.0 compatibility
  package (RH naming convention for compat. versions). Will the tools
  interface over libsensors.so.1 function properly, or at all?

o [lm_sensors-]sensord
  A year ago I started packaging sensord with an lm_sensors prefix. I
  am now considering dropping the prefix to simplify the name (with
  the resp. steps involved in packaging resolution). Is that a bad
  idea?

Axel.Thimm at physik.fu-berlin.de