ALi M1535 datasheet

> I'm sitting on the big patch to the 1535 driver which as you
> may recall was quite disruptive (lots of renaming, etc.).
>
> The recent 'resource' patch conflicts with that.

I don't remember this second patch.

> Guess I have to decide what to do now. I'm inclined to fix it and
> check in the patch.

Well, it would be silly to lose improvements that have been done to the
driver. I don't know if any of these changes provide clean support for
the M1535+/M1535D+, that would be needed too.

I don't know anything about bus drivers, so I won't be able to help.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/