i2c-algo-8xx

> As this is a ppc driver, I'd look in the ppc kernel tree to see if
> they have included it in their repository and not just synced up with
> Linus's tree yet.

I didn't know there was an active separate tree for PPC. This must be a
real mess sync'ing everything... Where can I take a look? Kernel.org
only has patches up to 2.4.18 as far as I can see.

> As no one seems to be able to compile it right now, and no one has
> complained, I'll leave it in for now.
>
> Is that ok?

Yes, no problem. I just saw that and felt you might want to know, no
more.

--
Jean Delvare
http://www.ensicaen.ismra.fr/~delvare/