subscribe gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday 02 August 2003 03:53, Jean Delvare wrote:
>Hello Gene,
>
>> subscribe sensors gene.heskett at verizon.net
>
>There is no automated subscription mechanism for our mailing list.
> We can add you manually if you want. However, please note that you
> don't need to be subscribed to post. What's more, the list is
> intended for developpers, not users, so you may reconsider your
> request.

So where do users go to post problem reports?  I seem to have gotten
lost in a quagmire of updates between its (sensors) all working in
kernel-2.4.22-pre8 and the 2.7.0 family of i2c/lm_sensors, and
2.4.22-pre10 and either 2.7.0 or 2.8.0 of i2c/lm_sensors.

I just saw a bitkeeper pull go by on the usb list from greg-kh, but I
don't have bitkeeper.  From the list of fixes, it would fix my
problems.  i2c-nforce is one that I need but which won't build here,
and somehow, i2c-viapro seems to have disappeared from the kernel
stuffs, if it was ever in there.

As far as development goes, I know just enough C to be dangerous, I've
only been using it for 18 years.  But mostly on smaller machines than
these wintel boxes so I tread rather lightly here.  One could say
that I am on the downhill side of the productivity curve at my age,
I'm 68 and I've never owned a winderz box.  First os9, then amigados
up to 3.9 and now linux for the last 6 years.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III at 500mhz 320M